LE APARTMENT HAS NO EFFING HEAT.... blog!

 SUPPIES READERZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY APARTMENT HAS NO HEAT AND MY LIFES GOING A MILE A MINUTE....  BUT IM BACK ON LE BLOG TO UPDATE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LITTY!


oK SO its mf cold ...and my apartment has no heat for whatever effing reason. Obvi im telling moiself its bohemian to be freezing af indoors... and that the human shit thats been sitting outside my building for two dayz is just a cherry on top of le edgy girl sundae. 

MORE IMPORTANTLY - my boyfriend is now my EX so my bed is extra cold. At least i have more closet space. 

I dont really want to spill le beanz re le breakup - that seems unfair as my ex doesnt have a blog to talk shit on.  And while he is a musician , he never writers songs about moi (can u effing believe????). I can tell you that I do enjoy wallowing in my suffering quite a bit - the manic depression and listlessness brings on an epic moment for reinvention. Unfortunately, after some  honestly p effing small heartbreakz, I went way too hard with le breakup blues. My past behaviors have included: 

- sobbing in public.
- getting regularly blackout drunk.
- hypersexuality. 
- reckless drug use. 
- fits of jealousy.
- 4 hour long Instagram stories .  
- throwing items out windows. 
- le binge eating to weight gain pipeline.
- extreme revenge weight loss. 
- mixing high heels and substances, resulting in hospital trips and all types of party girl injuries.
- picking fights at nightclubs.
- public scenes all over lower manhattan.
- pathetic late night phone calls while totally shwasted,
- viscous blocking and unblocking.
- getting a bedspread that read "revenge" in blood. 
- $9 bottles of vodka. 
- not getting out of bed until its dark out. 
- co dependent friendshipz. 
- push up bras used in excess. 

lolz. Its almost like after heartbreak, i run myself into le ground and burn myself out and scatter the ashes all around nyc. I try to like take over the town. In le biggest city in America, its still can feel like there isnt enough space for moi, my pain, and le person who I think caused it. But thats not fair. And sometimes when i try to take up soooooooo much space i wind up spread so thin im almsot see through: a translucent partied out ghost...  melting down 247, a total mess. This breakup is much bigger than any before... and while I know i wont be able to stay totally toxic sober... im trying to avoid at least a majority of le list above. And le ex? well he's been posting Instagram stories of his new hobby: making homemade weapons. we arent speaking. but  Im taking thingz pretty well .... i guess when I realized it was really over: crying on my cheetah print bed.... I looked to my window and was overcome with le cliche af realization that i still had le true love of my life: new york city bitch!!!!!!!!!! 

So im  tryyying  to avoid le lure of giving into le dramaticz. I cant help moiself from running through le moments at le begining of le relationship: kissing at red lights in a tweaker van. parking tickets. obsession. drinking vodka at 11am. ducktaped pumps with metal spike heelz. Lacing ripped pants with caution tape we found together the night we met. Laying together on the street at 8pm, making out on le sidewalk. Bla bla bla blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Seriously a Bushwick love story!!!!!!! 

Helping moi move on is focusing on my winter breakup look/lifestyle. here's what im doing or about to do: 

- no more running errands in uggs unless im not weariing pants. only lil uggs with fur coats and blue legs or tights. 
- new lingerie.
- red wine stains everywhere.
- even more eyeliner than usual.
- flirt with everyone. dates with no one. 
- a new chanel bag. ideally metallic.
- unlimited fur coats.'
- staying up all night in rando's apartments and not feeling bad about it.
- keeping my nails painted dark purple.
- girly decor- clothing everywhere. expanding on le living in a closet thing. 
- having my best friend who lives abroad stay on le couch for le month
- manic collaging.
- hanging up a 10x10 poster of moiself (oui - an artist gifted moi one)
- oversied cardigans ontop of slutty fitz...
- smoking inside here and there. 



Please let moi know if you have any suggestions. 


Now I present: photos from before during and after le breakup:


-BEFORE

Here's what I  before le breakup, the last night of le ex's tour: (actually i may have ended up changing the coat)...


this was option 2 but it felt like too much for a bushwick club: 

Perla on le train in her cute outfit: 



An artsy and edgy outfit: 

flexy outfits: 

oOh lala le show: 


hipster mania in hipsterville usa (myrtle broadway):


Perla being so effing hot:


more hipsters : 


Tahar faux- making out with peepz;


moi with le classic drunk bathroom photoshoot : 



-DURING :

Lolz our last couples picz: 


sorry to le guy who's vodka i helped moiself to.... night ended brutally with a fight in le back of a cab.: 



-AFTER: 
let moi just note that i didnt go out for like 3 days post breakup to avoid a melga meltdown. The night we officially ended it I was granted apartment custody (nyc dating divorce 101). I poured moi-self a cup of cold vodka and listened to Lana Del Rey. Namaste bitchez. Then I kept moiself busy every minute of le day all week! and Then at night I partied!!!!!!!!!! 

Look at this vintage toilet!! i want one so bad, mega chic: 

I ran into my fab friend from high school and talked shit!: 


i let le bedroom get messy: 


   rewore my epic glam coat over and over. and pulled out le saddle shoes : 


I got martinis with some of my fave peepz on earth: 



I ate my pate with a twist: 

so many

effing 
martinis! bitch! Probz why we all got in a fight with some lame at a shit gay dive bar later on...


I flirted: 

en fin. breakup over. 

This bloggy just covers le big week.  
Since then I've been going out almost every night and having a pretty faaaab time. but there's only so many shwasted picz a girl can go through at once. Plus i have a lil cold and have had no voice all week due to a new vape addiction that has wiped moi out. So youll just have to be patient (bleh!!) and wait to see all my other party picz on le next blog bitchez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 au revoir 


xxxxx
xoxoxo 


namaste








\









Comments

  1. no offence but why the eff don’t you have a twitter? what are you, le crétin? i want to see pictures of NY overpriced green juices made like they’re on a major time crunch xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a pleasure. Compulsively readable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap!!!!!! ...and here I thought my New Jersey - Manhattan - Queens binge-drunken escapades that I don't remember all of were wild and strange (and I also don't remember all of what else, other than strongly suspecting that I may have done a bunch of panty-mooning and knowing I went from hungover to drunk again many times..).
    At least you have photographs of a lot of it to jog your memories... (they're amazing!).
    Your friends look pretty wild.
    I wasn't online back then, didn't have a cellphone and usually forgot my point+shoot camera so most of the IUL (in unreal life) stuff
    THANK YOU for sharing part of yours - it's an amazing treat to see and read.
    Best wishes for a happier healthier wealthier and more fun future!
    Crazily yours, xx <3 :D

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EATING DISORDER DINNER PARTY/PSEUDO REHAB/GOT HIT BY A TAXI CAB/ A NEW YORK SUMMER CLASSIC.

LE PROZAC BIRTHDAY

LE MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL EXPERIENCE.