"MODEL ISLAND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


suppy readerz. 

this is a bonus blog...... le story of "MODEL ISLAND".


I thought about providing a petite timeline of events.... but i think its best i let pics do le talking. Here on le blog- sometimes chaotic photo-journalism is the best way to capture a crayballz evening...

In the case of "model island" - it was more like a crayballz 24 hourz. 

Here's le context I will provide: my boyfriend Kiss and I were enjoying a rare, mutual day off work, spending some quality time at le beach. But moi, always a little restless- got an invitation to go to a photoshoot in the middle of the woods in New Jersey by some lake with complete strangers. They called it "Model Island".  The complete stranger inviting moi was an instagram friend-ish , so if Kiss could accompany moi- it seemed like a funny idea. A few beers drunk already- I strapped on my gold gladiators and ran home to pack a bag... blablablabla- we ended up on a totally empty train in le pouring ran, instructed to get off at the last stop. At this point I realized I may have made a bit of an impulsive, and possibly sketchballz decision. Whatevz, le show must go on, and we were already effing closer to le shoot than home. We got off at the last rando station and waited in le rain for our new friendz to pick us up. The night continued as follows: 

*note- the locations you'll see are: the rando tweaked train station, a rental car, a photographer bonfire by a lake, a Lana Del Rey af motel, and some sort of parking lot/grass situation (im not totally sure- I was blackout by this point). Fill in le gaps with your imagination, or ask questions in the comments. 


 





























'
































.....and then we all slept until the motel owner was banging on our door that we were way past check out. we piled into le rental and made a dragging journey back to le city. 

...Always try to live your life like Lana trying to live like Blanche Dubois - rely on le kindness of strangers............

Oui, there were fights, drama, and diva behavior from all of us at Model Island......... but  bonjouuuuuur-  we were in effing New Jersey!!!!



I hope you enjoyed le lazy bloggy... New fashion blogger af post will be up within le week!! 

Merci pour reading.


world peace. 
namaste. 
au revoir................................... 
xxxx 
 

Comments

  1. Lol wish I could, I was raised to rely on the danger of strangers 💀.... I feel like you're pretty lucky with them tho and it's preety cool

    I love your blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. moi aussi..... but nyc is all about strangerz

      Delete
  2. I'm freaking out... Missing NYC. And I'm excited for the next post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EATING DISORDER DINNER PARTY/PSEUDO REHAB/GOT HIT BY A TAXI CAB/ A NEW YORK SUMMER CLASSIC.

LE PROZAC BIRTHDAY

LE MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL EXPERIENCE.