le return of... le AUDREY HEPBURN of le L.E.S. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY PEEPZ. HERE'S A LOOK INTO MY LAST DAYS AS THE AUDREY HEPBURN OF BUSHWICK....

(some context:)  covid totally screwed up le sky high manhattan real estate market and that means a place downtown was officially cheaper than Hipsterville! Supposedly prices are back to what they were in 2010- Occupy Wall Street !!!!!!!! Yay pour moi... And no shade to Brooklyn but I'm an effing city bitch.. like, hello: i. a. neurotic as eff. I need to be overwhelmed and over stimmed. So , I'm finally reclaiming my rightful place as the self described AUDREY HEPBURN of the LOWER EAST SIDE. 

The last year has been a mf evil ass bitch- but a nervy b and hella therapy has honestly plopped me in a really swag place mentally. So that leaves moi here: in the epicenter of scenester stupidity NYC- not miserable! Oui, Je suis blessed AF. Seriously- imagine living not too far from Delancey Street not that mentally ill!! Im living le dream, peepz.  I'm ready for the roaring 20s! Drinking on le street, cigz, sequins, blablabla! 

Oh and guess whhaaat, dear readers!!!!!!!....... I got vaxxed! The day after moving in (aka a massive UHAUL extravaganza) my roomies and I were strolling post-meal on the Upper West Side. We were headed east to le park to walk off some pasta when a woman on Amsterdam Avenue roped us into a vaccination station. We filled out a lil form , entered a dinky, unlit van with trash everywhere, and got jabbed by a nurse in 10 minutes! I was extremely pleased to get my Johnson & Johnson in a chic, faux-gritty situation. Tres edgy.

To my surprise le symptoms were not all psychosomatic. A shame since I effing love being fake sick. Mais non, I genuinely felt like dog shit. We unpacked feeling covid to le max.  Any bets on how long till I lose my flimsy-as-fuck, totally irreplaceable vax card? 

.........or.. Any genius ideas on how to accessorize with le vax card?? Maybe we should stick them in the brims of our hipster hats.... 



SO ANYWAYZ...  here's moi living out one of my last days of bushwick : 
I think the american apparel forehead headband really completed this look. I wore it to get drunk and a bit lit at 3pm in a park. 

If the black romper looks familiar- thats because I included the pink version of it in a v v early HipsterPortal haul! I love finding the same fashion nova shit over and over again at thrifts. 

....

and here's moi looking fly as fuck....



....


Here's moi saying goodbye to my beloved closet room set up (the chicest way to live if you ask moi)...
How bohemian!!!!!! 


.....


Here's moi wearing my beloved fur for the last time probz before it gets too warm.... 

le sigh AF... 
its so effing effed that its impossible to wear this shit at all in the summer. As i've said before- fur is the flexiest in le heat. But a coat is unbearable. best to stick with fur accessories.... 


....


here's moi at a show in Tompkins....
i was walking around le city with kiss and we happened upon the show fyi i didnt plan this... but 
obvi i live to be in a mini dress and red lipstick surrounded by hardcore peepz... im best when im at my most cliche, annoying, and vibey! embrace le poser....  


....


Here's moi in my pizza dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....

Here's moi on my very very last night in Bushwick... pre uhaul... 
Ahoy bitches.......................... im outtie! 

.....


And now im strutting my stuff down Essex! Or im more so dragggging moi-self down essex as im wiped out AF. Let me know in le comments what you'd like to hear more about lil readerz... apartment tour.... decor... city bitch business.... blabla. 


Merci for reading, as always. 


namaste... 


au revoir af. 




Comments

  1. Yay ur back!

    And what do we wanna hear about? Omg! Everything. But like specifically:
    -top 10 meg pieces of the last ~2 years
    -style evolution/influences/influential moments (however u wanna take that) and/or pivotal style moments in the last few years

    tbh i think a top 10 list of anything would be cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg what a great ideaaaa! Def gonna compile a top 10! Merciii

      Delete
  2. by "pieces" i think I mean "Wardrobe staples" actually and so I guess I mean of all time... i know fur and canal street shorts are on there but i'd still love to see a post devoted to this. sorry for all the double comments xoxo you're the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg how did you find your place? I want to move to Manhattan eventually but I don't wanna pay more than like 1200

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. streeteasy! you can absolutely move to manhattan for less than that right now if you have roomates! my rent is way less than that and the apartments fab (its a 3 bedroom). its actually less than it was in bk before covid! nows le time to move

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EATING DISORDER DINNER PARTY/PSEUDO REHAB/GOT HIT BY A TAXI CAB/ A NEW YORK SUMMER CLASSIC.

LE PROZAC BIRTHDAY

LE MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL EXPERIENCE.