BONJOUR BITCHEZZ! Ootd's/SHOPPING LIST by MOI POUR TOI

 

BONJOUR BITCHEZ!!!!!!! This week on le portal:  a breezy lil post of OOTDs... they're not the most fab pics because they're honest. This is how I check my mf outfits as I don't have a proper mirror. How grunge of moi!    And there's a swag shopping list for those that make it through le scroll...

   


Tis le season of weather confusion- AKA: spring is effing edging us in NYC. I am desperatooo for le roaring 20's, vaxxed le fuck out, NYC summer. I have the mini dresses, I have the American Apparel, I have the stupid hats. So where le FUK is le sun!? I've never been so ready for my eyeliner to melt of my face, to sweat through my stockings, and to beat my feet to bloody pulps in ballet flats on the hot concrete! Call me gross but I think its mega chic to be wearing an expensive looking shoe with a dirty foot....

... And while I'm on the subject of feet can i offer a footwear tip for the summer( s'il vous plait). I've said it before but I need to make it mega clear: NO BIRKENSTOCKS. NO CROCS. ABSOLUTELY NO CHUNKY SANDALS (VOM). WEAR GLADIATOR SANDALS, BALLET FLATS, OR RUBBER FLIP FLOPS. THAT'S IT. And I know les filles loooove the legwarmers right now- so let me make one suggestion: STOP (!) wearing them with platforms. I know, i know: bratz doll blablabla...Peepz, its mother effing 2021. We are trying to get out of an effing pandemic. I shouldn't even have to sayyyy no more bratz.So if you must,  I really suggest wearing the leg warmers with flip flops or flats- its less obvious and more nonsensical/impractical- which is obviously more SWAG. 

OKay rant ova... now onto le mf ootds:  


1. just a girl and her trash bags...worn to eff around and hang at le east river.




2. a girl in her furs.... worn to prospect park to drink beerz.




3. a girl in her flapper swag... worn to hang on a roof like the AUDREY HEPBURN OF BUSHWICK (tm). 




3.a girl in her every day looks... worn to go to strut around and hang out on rooftops.




4.a girl in her lana brooklyn swag... oui, i  did get le budweiser sweatshirt because lana del rey wore the same one yearz ago.... worn to le deli / to smoke cigz.




5.a girl in her club looks but for daytime... worn to hang out on more roofs and play like Sienna Miller playing Edie Sedgwick. Imagine if I chopped of my effing hair......... ugh




6.a girl in her tumblr tights... worn to play dressup in my house and make tiktoks.





7. a girl looking soho blogger on top, cheerleader on le bottom... worn to tour an apartment.




8. a girl being simple pure and relaxed.. worn to do absolutely nothing. 




9. a girl being a faux ballerina... worn to take a million pics for le blog of course...




9. and Finally, just a bitch in gold ... worn to le boyfriends. 



....Can you believe I haven;t been shopping in like two weeks? i guess the semi lackluster outfits might hint at that... but i hope you enjoyed my raw grunge moment.

so, what exactly is on le summer agenda? well for once i actually have some v big changes planned, but i dont wanna get ahead of moi-self. For now I'll just say i plan on making a return to my role as le self proclaimed Audrey Hepburn of the Lower East Side. ...... and now i give a gift. From MOI pour TOI! ...........


HERE IS A SHOPPING LIST THAT I V GENEROUSLY CREATED FOR MY DEAR READERS. OUI, YOURE GETTING MY SLOPPY SECONDS ON POSHMARK. EVERYTHING IS TRES CHIC ET CHEAP!!!!!!! I WILL BE EXTREMELY JEL OF YOU IF YOU PURCHASE ANY OF THESE ITEMS SO SEND MOI PICS!!!!!!!!!! 


1.

BEEN TRILL SHIT/ fake trill shit






2.
 SILENCE+NOISE URBAN OUTFITTERS SWAG



3.

KATE MOSS CLOTHING






4.

LANVINxH&M COLLECTION SWAG







5.
  METALLIC SHIT





5.

MAISON MARGIELAxH&M COLLECTION SWAG








6.
   HOPEFULLY UNUSED LINGERIE






7.
STUPID HATS




8.

LANVIN BALLET FLATS




9.

SHOPPING BAG ROOM DECOR


Comments

  1. thanks for turning me onto poshmark!! i scored some heatherette leggings (dont worry very NOT y2k) and a ton of old AA... luv the haggling..... your blog is amazeballs and i check here a lot because im off insta rn in pursuit of better things whatever that means lololol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg love heatherette and AA! send me pics when it arrives!!!!! im jealous af. I used to never online shop bc depop isnt for moi- but posh is like such a hidden gem and the deals are unreal...... merci for reading- the blogosphere is much chicer than insta sometimes xxx

      Delete
  2. I love ur blog ur my forever inspo! im moving to the city this fall to study fashion journalism and ur blog is making me sooo exciteddd. chic af <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMAZEBALLZ! you are going to hav le best time !!!!!

      Delete
  3. Yo! I recently started reading ur blog and I luv it so much, ur inspiring me to wear chapeaux!!!! I never thought hats suited me but I mean why don’t I give it a try. I luv le blog, merci 4 making it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg swagg i love to hear that! I dont thinks hats really suit anyone but confidence makes it work! stupid hats are soooooo fun and the best fashion is stupid! xoooo

      Delete
  4. I have written blog about tarpaulins. Tarpaulins Protect your Garden and you can also you in home. for more Read This

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EATING DISORDER DINNER PARTY/PSEUDO REHAB/GOT HIT BY A TAXI CAB/ A NEW YORK SUMMER CLASSIC.

LE PROZAC BIRTHDAY

LE MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL EXPERIENCE.