BLOG #1 : BON VOYAGE

NAMASTE !


THIS IS MY FIRST REAL BLOG POST! 

THERE WILL BE NO SPELL CHECKS, EDITING, OR SECOND DRAFTS. 

I THINK IM JUST GONNA TRY AND DO THIS WEEKLY. SO HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED THIS PAST WEEK ( IT IS JUNE 31 2020 AT 2AM AS I BLOG THIS):

ME AND MY BF (LETS CALL HIM :"KISS") WENT TO VISIT HIS FAMILY IN A NEW YORK ADJACENT STATE. I WOKE UP NICE AND EARLY BECAUSE IVE BEEN ON A V RESPONSIBLE-HEALTHY-VIBE-POST-BREAKDOWNTIP THE PAST 2 MONTHS-ISH. I FINALLY DRAGGED KISS OUT OF BED AROUND LIKE 11. I wanted to look normal and down to Earth. I wore: black leggings, a black top that is basically just the lining of a bubble blouse, open-back ballet flats, prayer beads, my fake tigers eye ring,  30inch hair extensions, minimal-ish makeup, and my bedazzled sailor cap. I obviously carried my Chanel then my "Cute But Pyscho" gold travel tote. We took the train from my place to Grand Central where we realized we'd have to wait an hour for our real train out of New York-so we smoked a cigarette and puttered around. Here are some pics I took with my new digital camera sitting on the floor of the barren-due-to-covid Grand Central food court.... Kiss may be blurred because i have not asked him if he wants to be on my amaze blog....






blahblahblah eeventually we got on the train and i looked at instagram and took selfies and looked out the window & Kiss played with his pocket operator which is like a gameboy synth from what i can gather (if im wrong dont correct me i dont understand) . We got off the train an hour or two later, smoked a cigarette in the parking lot, and got in his mom's car. blahblahblah we end up aHampton Inn that was fabb and had an IPA and felt pretty tipsy and went to dinner . Kiss' family is extremely lovely and nice they even got me diet coke. We got in a fight in our hotel room which sucks but thats traveling with me i guess. The next day we made up and tried to go to this giant thrift store that i assumed would be empty and weird due to the name: "Red White and Blue Thrift". I was wrong. It was completely full of annoying, pushy people and I got overwhelmed and sat in that car. After, we tried to go to a seemingly abandoned, christian them park but the road up to it was closed. Extremely lame. blah blah blah we went to another store blahblah I bought an english riding cap blahblah we went to a restaurant where we ate on tree stumps and then swimming at the beach. I had to leave early the next morning to get back to the city in time to do zoom therapy... here's me in the hotel:



... fast foward a few days I've been doing nothing but waiting at home for a handyman that never shows and purging things from my apartment. my place is usually either a total disgusting mess or extremely neat.some vibe pics. how cute is my new keychain!





i finally hung some art although im not sure how long ill be staying at my apartment. 


kissesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EATING DISORDER DINNER PARTY/PSEUDO REHAB/GOT HIT BY A TAXI CAB/ A NEW YORK SUMMER CLASSIC.

LE PROZAC BIRTHDAY

LE MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL EXPERIENCE.