HAUL lalala YET AGAIN BITCHEZ plus a DIY MEG HACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

 


Well well well. its seems its time for another little haul lala. 

Springs around le corner in NYC which means summer is about to murder us all. The weather past June literally turns the city into a never ending hellscape acid trip. So you've got to figure out a way to get the most impact with the least amount of clothing. Kinda my forte.... 

I got most of this shit at Goodwills outside of New York City (much much much cheaper and way less picked over) while retreating and searching for reclusive inner peace. A few things are from Midtown (my favorite neighborhood). 

also LOL im sorri all the images are framed by my ratty hair extensions. nonetheless,  plz enjoy:



1.ANOTHER SEQUIN DRESS! (but this one's blue!!!) at this point i think i could wear a dif sequin dresses for at least 2 weeks straight. i cannot stop buying dirt cheap sequins!!!!!! I really like the blue, especially with the white boxing sneakers. I feel like an American Apparel model AF in this. 



2.LIBTARD TSHIRT DRESS. Peepz, i dont even knowww what compelled me to buy this, besides its $2 price tag. I love that it says the same thing in a million languagez, I love that its the perfect fit, and I just imagine myself like running errands in this looking swag and hipster-esq. Looks amaze with the red lip if I do say so moi-self! 



3.ANOTHER ANOTHER SEQUIN DRESS. k fine i kinda regret this purchase I already own a better version. this is the trouble with shopping out of town- you think everything is a once in a lifetime opportunity and forget whats in your closet. Honestly if anyone in nyc wants this hmu its yourz for free. you cant tell because of my extreme posing, but its quite mod/boxy shaped aka sienna miller as edie sedgwig chic.



4.HANGOVER JERSEY. As I said in le last haul- im obsessed with jerseys right now. I know absolutely nothing about sports so i gotta stick to slogans and bullshit i think ( if you have impeccable taste and sports knowledge- please recommend moi some teams/players) . I dont think I'll wear this outfit ever- its too barbie, buuuut I will def wear the jersey with like little baby shorts and you guess it: ballet flats. And I think I'd rather wear it AT a party/WHILE turning up. That way its like- Oh im hungover already at le party- laid back dgaf swag. I live to be mega (try hard) underdressed. 


5.SCHOOL SLUT DRESS. Oui, this a stretched out Abercrombie & fitch tank top. obvi retro Abercrombie/Hollister is majorly passé. But i think non branded items r fine. The key to this outfit is to constantly be tugging at the hemline, pulling it past my butt (self consciously af) . That awkard/ despo as fuck tension is what Abercrombie vibes is all about. 



6.BABYDOLL EMERALD NIGHTY.  slip dresses are over exposed always but i think in girl world, theyre like jeans now. Def officially a classic wardrobe staple for basics and alts alike. i haven't been rocking them lately but i've certainly had some intense slip phases. Personally, i like to wear them hardddd. Courtney Love hard. Blood, dirt, stains, and rips. Otherwise, save if for le bedroom. I think that for those of us that arent super models or perfect looking influencers- you're prob just gonna look corny and cheap if you try to look super polished. ANywaYS, the oversized baby doll fit of the slip is key here. Blair Waldorf would never wear this cheap fake satin, BUT i think she'd rock something cut with the same pattern. 



7.CHILDREN'S HOCKEY(?) JERSEY. okay this doesn't fit that well . oversized stuff is tough when you cant try on in store. But in this pose its fine. Do i look like a popular kid?



8. MENS POLO SHIRT. A swagg-er girls boyfriend jeans. I know it makes my boobs look low but i hate bras unless im juuuust wearing a bra! 



9. "STREET ART" TSHIRT. smhhh this is fast fashion but in nyc you gotta support rainbow!! 


10.MAGAZINES AND SWAG. le magazine cafe on west 37th sells $5 old international fashion mags. and then I also picked up this fucking insane cup at rainbow for a birthday gift for a friend. its kinda giving cat marnell starter pack........




11. RAINBOW FLIPFLOPS. as welllll. matches the faux valentino flatz. they have a heeled version in red so i might have to go back for those as well tbfh.  perf to slip on to run to le deli. Manifesting a basic bitch summer.                                                                                                                                                                         

12.DIY MEG HACK ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know about you guys, but i cannot stress to you the countless times i've been at a store, trying to finagle my way into baby clothes. Listen, they're just the cutest! Maybe its just that i like tiny shit, or that i like costumes, or that I have the fashion sense of a swag af 3 year old (SURI CRUISE!!!) . Welllll lala, I was feeling quite emo at le goodwill realizing that there was no way I'd ever be able to get any part of my body into any part of this baby sailor dress. My boyfriend KISS brilliantly suggested I cut it up! genius shit. and it was only one dollar so low risk high reward!!!!!!!!!!! 
              
First I thought maybe i should just pin  the whole thing onto the front of a wifebeater. But that was an itty bit too kitschy, even pour moi. Plus i already have been getting pretty heavily into the sailor swag, so I dont need be that ridiculous with this one. so i sewed the dress to a wifebeater. I mean- first I cut the sleeves off, cut out the zipper and back of the dress. and then I coutured it UPPPP, hipster style. aka lazily stiched it on while wearing it. worked out pretty effing well! Def gonna buy all the baby dresses i want from now on and do le same. 




13.NEW SHOEZ. if u didn't freaking notice- I've been wearing new shoez. I came up on some incredible mini uggs that i am dying to wear all summer (avec baby doll dresses and short shorts) and these puma boxing sneakers finally came in le mail;. I ordered them on poshmark after watching billy elliot. Ballerinas and boxers are just so mf chiccccc. V v proud to have practical footwear , usually its all broken heels and filthy flats . any shoe that looks remotely reminiscent of an amy winehouse hand me down is my jam. 



14.SWAG CUTTLERY!!! i was down to like one fork but didnt do anything about it until i saw these at family dollar.
                                       



15.COONSKIN CAP. Oui, as seen on my fashion tipz list!  honestly i wish it was a bit bigger and more redic looking but this is wut u get when u spend $12. Annoying moonrise kingdom vibes as fuuuuuk! 





16. DIET COKE HAT MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! no explanation needed. 





....

.....If only i had anywhere to wear these clothes. If i did- I would probz be spending my pennies on drinks and cabs and bullshit though.... so i  guess i wouldnt be able to buy most of it. Catch 22 of champagne af pandemic probz i guess. ..................

Okay little hipster readers, thats it! MErci af for reading i mega mega appreciate it. plz lmk what you'd like to see more of on le blog.. i dont really have any life updates at le moment. 

BisouBisouuuuuuuuu
 xoxoxoxo










 







Comments

  1. The cup looks like homemade rose glass. Luvs it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I’d luv to see perfect outfits for going out on rainy days

      Delete
  2. I think it would be a great blog post for you to make is to show photos of you from your teenage years to see how much you evolved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol no way too embarrassing and i have like no pics savved

      Delete
  3. genius tips, I can not wait to read your inevitable book. So excited to see your 1/1 couturiére movement. The high crop on the sailor dress is very donald duck, et au même temps avant-garde. Once you have a small collection you could totally flip the upcycled wifebeaters for like $80+ each at the morgan L stop come summer. T'Would demolish and rebirth that entire scene. Boxing boots are NEXT ! They are the glue that ties it together. So sophistifunk tactical. The hungover-at-the-turnup dgafitude is grande sprezzatura vibalini------bella bella xo LOVE THI$ BLOG THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. effffffffffffffffffffff best comment ever!!!!!!!!!!! MErCI AF BITCH! you get it. ily

      Delete
  4. luv this blog ur iconic and the BOXING SNEAKERS!!!! i need a pair now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. merci for reading <333333333333333333333333

      Delete
  6. I love this blog sm! Can you post about your top outfits or favorite accessories or something. Or like stuff you think it would be fun to see other people wearing more? or your most 'this changed my life'/lives in your head rent free/whatever you wanna call it fashion photos or pieces? I love your writing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this comment was better but i didn't realize when it was making you sign in it would discard what you had written. so this comment was better before i had to rewrite it!!

      Delete
  7. R u in Bushwick? How much for the sequin dress you don’t want

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fav accessories & jewellery show n tell

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EATING DISORDER DINNER PARTY/PSEUDO REHAB/GOT HIT BY A TAXI CAB/ A NEW YORK SUMMER CLASSIC.

LE PROZAC BIRTHDAY

LE MANIC PIXIE DREAM GIRL EXPERIENCE.